Do you go club before?
i dont have...
but yesterday my eldest bro bring me goto sunway to see club...
Wow!
So high !
the song is vry vry vry loudly...
and got many many ppl there...
got many mini skirt girl....
haha....
all also beautiful...
At the sunway , my bro introduce for me which one ....
First go see Bar Celona...
the place too many ppl and vry smelly all is the smoky ...
Smelly....
my eldest bro say this one standard not really (high class)
Another one , is MOS ...
WoW!
I saw many sport car and nice car there....
i love it....
but my favourite dont hav....
got ...in malaysia but....too expensive no one else buy it...
because 6 million++
Bar MOS .....got many leng lui....
this one vry nice...not smelly...
my bro say if want come ,
come to MOS la....good abit...
haha....
because MOS thursday for girl is free one....
hehe....
i really hope i can go inside see but
my age is not allow
haiz....nvm ....
wait more four years...
my eldest bro gf told me..
last time she took her sister go club...
(her sister is vry beautiful and sexy)
when her sister dance finish....
all the guys go infront her ...
vry hamsap....
haha....
so becareful if u go there...
thats all i want to say...
cause i really hope i can go...haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment