There always hope for me when I was down.
Star brightness lead me whenever I go when I was lost.
Even deep pain from my heart star is the one who always accompany me .
The worst situation is , couldn't cry as loud as I want
cried in silent , hugged my pillow tightly , nose block so hard to breathe .
Who else would care about it?
Maybe for some who love me more.
Forlornness always across my mind and I don't really know how to solve those problem.
Look to the sky and find the star which always belongs to me every night.
And smiled .
I will sleep then , and tomorrow things goes smooth and smooth .
Or even better day that I expected.
So , friend don't be too negative thinking anymore !
We're only seventeen years old , we still need to paint our balck and white future.
Although life sometimes really down but we could learn from our mistake.


See.... if there is no dark sky star won't looks so beautiful.
Just hope that you and I would have a better life and stronger mind.

I also wish this present could received by another person and keep it in his mind as well.
Wish you healthy always.


Love you all always .


0 comments:

Post a Comment