~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

From my opinion Love is forever and not an easy thing to control or judge it .
Equivocal relationship between me and him now totally clear about that .
2 years , I already waited for 2 years to get a affirmative answer.
Normally in that situation should be say yes .
I rejected his request.
Kinda funny right?
My brother's friends also doubt about that .
Maybe this decision is fault or maybe correct .
Or I regret .
For now situation I feel that is better more .
Without telling sweet words but still can feel it .
Ups and downs in this 2 years I know through learning from it . 
Be loyalty , inclusive , forgive and forget.
Quite ridiculous when I want to give up something happened made me fall in love again.
Give up , fall in love... , give up , fall in love .......
My friends all of them never believe what I say, cause they know I never will give up.
I'm addicted he is a drug.
Make me can't live normal.
But I knew he will not leave me now.
He'll stay with me .
=)
Everyday morning he text me good morning.
But I reply good afternoon.
Hehe...
On 26/11 we hang out together with friends.
We sat together , so funny LOL.
Starting is still okay nothing happened , after that heheh....what you thinking o ?
Nothing happened also hahaha!
Now I only know everything can't be predict or ready for it .
My friends would like to kill me now.
I promised them not to fall again but now .
Heheh.


Winnie The Pooh Love Honey 
I will choose to be the honey 







0 comments:

Post a Comment