Form 4.
Sound like good.
On this year , I'm 16 years old.
Its should be a good age in my life .
But , 
I feel very pressure .
Cause have much more things I should learn and do.
Just like the books...
I was very lucky get into the Pure science class.
4Cemerlang .
Although in the class I have not much closer friends but is still okay for me.
Cause I very strong!
Haha...
I hoping I can get good result .
So !
Ganbateh!
My mom , she treat me good and teach me a lot of things .
When I was a childish girl , she keep control me.
I know that is good for me so I didn't hate her .
Nowadays she give me a lot freedom.
Cause she know I could handle my life now.
AND...
Panda , he makes me crazy of my life .
Cause of my emotional mess everything .
Sign....Why ?
Whatever ....let it be !
Is time to go...
Bye !

0 comments:

Post a Comment