I hang out with friends on this day ,
I met my old friend Shervonne and a guy .
First i met Shervonne first after that we walk around .
Eat break-lunch together .
Then Carlos reached IOI already.
After that his friends reached also.
Then go eat Ice-cream together .
very embarrassed .
Then go play pool.
Hooray!
I play pool very cacat ady .
OMG!
Need practice more!
After that we go watched movie DETECTIVE DEE

































In this movie I felt very funny is a girl make-up very very funny!















So funny right?
This movie quite nice .
Then we walk around and eat KUAI LING GOU .
Very delicious .
After that , Martin's mom send Jaycee and I to Jaycee house.
Then I called my dad came.
Then reached home .
Slept till afternoon just woke up.
So pro leh....
haha....lazy pig .
Anyways I feel so happy with you guys .
Hope we hang out next time !

0 comments:

Post a Comment