Start from the day you hurt me ,  My brain never stop thinking about you .
I never thought that is ending in our story .
Who told you that everything I don't know.
But what you did is the most hurt me .
I can't walk out this darkness night.
Some times I try to revenge , but useless.
I try to forget everything live to the present .
No, I can't.
Why ?
My closer friends keep asking me why not her is my best best friend?
I really don't know how to answer it .
I'm really scare .
Even every nightmare also got you inside there.
I always regret Why the day I will chosen you be the most best friend in my life.
I saw your birthday photo.
Damn beautiful.
But also so hurt .
I really don't know how to walk out here.
You did everything also just want me to die .
You've already did.
So , show me the way I die .

0 comments:

Post a Comment