The Love that I want Just only you.
You always make me frantic you.
Looking your backside is fascinating.
Watching you my heart beat fast .
Talk with you I will at all lost .
Sms with you I tried to make it more interested for you,
Hope you non-stop sms with me.
Your every movement my eyes are following .
When I saw you play with others girls I will jealous .
Always hoping that you like me too .
My brain is only all about you.
Every words you said I remember ,
It is because sometimes you said some words will make me felt hurt .
Maybe you are not deliberate.
But I care of it.
Everyday waiting phone ring ,
hoping that is your message.
It's really stupid actuation.
Just only because of you made me become more innocent.
I surprised that I was fall in love you a few months ago never did it before .
Really crazy of me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment