Yesterday , I hang out with Ching en , Jason And Kenneth
Is because i sms with Jason we chat la...
Then suddenly he said he came also.
I felt so shock lol....
Can't expected it ...
Then Ching En call me...
 i told her Jason are coming with me watch movie.
she came also.
After that i go bought ticket ...
hahax...
i buy children one...just only need Rm 5 only...
Pro ...
haha...
Wait wait wait.......for them..
they came very late ...
And is so excited cause at the time my phone no battery !
How they contact me le?
Ting!
Har ...got a idea!
Use public phone call ...
I cant remember Jason phone number ,
Kenneth?
I don't have his also..
Then call Ching en ...
Thanks God!
She answered my call.!
Happy!
Then told her go to old wing cinema meet!
then i wait wait wait ....
Finally ....the movie time start are near ady..
OMG!
Why they not yet come le?
My mind was thinking ...are they goto old wing?
Then don't care la..
Eventually!
I saw Jason Tan!
hAHA...He very tall..really very tell...haha...his hair very funny!
Ching en come also...
Then we wait for kenneth.
Then we go bought some soft drinks .
I bought mineral water,
Ching en bought a ice lemon tea,
Jason i don't know what he buy la...
we bought finish ady...
the Kenneth reach ady...
hooray !
then go watched the movie,
We watched the Percy Jackson & lighting...
Very scary and funny .
Watched finish then we separated walk....and said BYE BYE!
Then end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment