The last day 2009 , i celebrated with my friends En , Alex ,Kent and Jia hoong.
We bbq and we just bought hot dog and ham only...
We chat play and watched TV show.
Around 1130, Ching en come to my house and play laptop.
Then we two go bought some ingredients.
We two walked to Giant .
Cause just near by my house.
Back home, prepared all those things we need to bbq one.
Ching en didn't do anything lolx....
just some only
Only me prepared it.
And then i call Alex and Kent them come to my house .
Two person very bored.
Then chat chat...
Plat cards.
Haha ...Kent and I is partner .
We won many times!
So pro le.
And then watched movie.
Then they wanted to back home ady.
I fetch them back.
Reached home , sleep.
Haha......Begin a new year I wants to study hard and get good result in my PMR.
So i'll forget about all those things are not happy memories .
Happy New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment