A Boy.
The day i went to pyramid with my little brother.
Is because my mom at sunway medical centre need to do a operation,
hole day in hospital ,
i feel so bored then went to sunway pyramid for watched 2012 movie,
Around 0330 hours,
I saw him , this was first time i saw him,
this boy i dont know who is him.
when i saw him ,
he looked like so cool , have a good look , tall then me and his eyes are so attrative and it attract my eyes and let me cant forget about it
And also he looked at me.
when he was looking at me , i feel so shy i not dared to looked him anymore.
Then , i walked faster as i can possible.
went to the cinema for bought ticket ,
OMG!
I saw him again...
this time ours eyes are looking each others
i feel shy again .
0345hours.
reached cinema bought ticket ,
and bought some soft drinks and popcorn.
then wait ....
i looked back,
i saw him was walking toward on me,
My face was red already,
Ours eyes are looking each others again...
we looking each others three time more,
he gave me a feel is he is the one in my future can let me fall back on or count on
but its is just a transitoriness.
After that, my brother and I went to the cinema watched 2012 .
At the time , i hope i can see him once again but none.
2012 is a nice movie .
i love it~
now i cant remember him anymore..
hope once day see him again..
everythings just like fate.
(End)
pls dont ask anythings ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment