Holidays is bad days for me...
because everytime hoilidays i feel so boring~
but this time so SUFFERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because i was sick !
so suffering!
Headache ,vomit ,throat vry pain~
haiz....
so pity~(T.T)
Then go doctor,
the doctor is mad.
my throat vry pain ady...
he say i eat wrong things(-.-)''
The doctor say i cannot eat anythings until 0200
When i hear it !
I want faint ady..
coz hole day dont have eat anythings!!!
So hungry(T.T)
I tell doctor in one day i vomit seven times
when i eat or drink~
Also vomit.
Doctor say like this situation need injection lolx...
(T.T)
First i ignore,
but daddy say if dont want vry painful~
haiz...
then accept it lolx...
Wah!!!!
Pain lolx...
my leg cant cant move ady..
so pity,
then he giv me the medicine lolx..
haiz...
Reach home~
When i check
The doctor didnt giv throat medicine!!!
Har...
Die ady...
Three days just eat porridge
sienz.
but now still pain ...
hope can faster recover la..
just all bb!

0 comments:

Post a Comment