Yesterday night i argue with him...
i hate him until i die i also will hate him!
i'm your sister !
pls respect me!
i hate you!
how can like this?
not fair ...
at last u also scold me...
u forever will protect and love your son!
infront ppl ....you just will say they good !
me just say my all stupid things bad things!
when u will say i'm good in your family!
obviously, you're not love me!
the day go ioi ...just me and you....you go buy sport shoe...
then u didnt ask me want buy or not ...
you just say call your brother came and choose the shoe...
i right next you...you also dun want ask me....
why so not fair!
i hate it!
yea...i'm the bad in this family...
i wasted you two money!
i bad to you two!
then why you want born me out!
let me feel sad! disappointed?
why i hate this!
call me do this do that is my name!
them ply buy use money or what dont have me!
haha...
this is call fair?
haha so funny!
i hate it !
fine!
i wont cry because of this family...because my heart is dead!
i hate it!
dont say i'm bad ....is you two make me to be like this!
say i always hang out with my friends....
huh!
they 365 days also hang out to use money!
me in the house be a maid!
not fair!
I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment